M.ComJune 23, 2021 2022-07-11 14:29
DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE
The vision of the Department of Commerce is to be recognized by the stakeholders as a leader in providing quality and affordable Professional Accounting, Finance Education, and Computer Skills in Accounting to match the Industry need.
Our mission is
- to create outstanding graduates for meeting the current and future demand of industry with emphasis on the development of leadership qualities in the young men and women.
- to provide quality education and training in Commerce and Business related courses and to develop skilled and knowledgeable human resources who by their positive thinking and value based personality would provide effective leadership in teaching, research and careers in Commerce and Business related fields.
- to provide a student centred environment that promotes Academic Excellence, Professional and Personal Growth, Ethical and Professional conduct.
- to develop outstanding graduates who could demonstrate knowledge, Skills, and Competencies necessary to excel in an Entrepreneurial venture, Higher Education, and or Employment.
SYLLABUS FOR EACH YEAR
Core Paper – I
Advanced Corporate Accounting and Accounting Standards
Core Paper – II
Core Paper – III
Core Paper – IV
Paper – I
LIST OF ELECTIVES
Accounting and Taxation Management (Group – A)
Accounting for Specialized Institutions
Human Resource Management (Group – B)
- Strategic Human Resource Management and Development
Marketing Management (Group – C)
- CRM and Relationship Marketing