B.Com. Bank ManagementJune 23, 2021 2022-06-24 14:25
B.Com. Bank Management
DEPARTMENT OF BANK MANAGEMENT
In keeping with the ideal and cherished goal of the Illustrious and Philanthropist Founder, Prof.Dhanapalan, to provide an excellent quality education and training to the young aspirants around this part of Chennai, living within a short distance of our college, especially the girl population of this area, it was decided to start B.Com (Bank Management) . The phenomenal growth of the banking sector in India, together with financial institutions with lucrative prospects for employment, was the main reason to start this B.Com (Bank Management) course. This course prepares the students to take up various positions in the banking industry and financial services industry. It also works as a stepping stone for students aspiring to undertake higher education in Commerce, Banking, Management, etc.
- Empowering students with all the knowledge and guidance that they need to become worthy Banking professionals.
- Learning through Doing.
- Imparting value framework that is global yet national.
- Providing for holistic and value based development of students which ultimately enhances their employability.
- Developing and teaching a pedagogy that will ensure the nuances of Banking system
- To carve a niche for ourselves in the specialized field of Commerce and Bank Management.
- Provide a nurturing and motivating environment to exploit the full potential of the students.
- Grooming youth to become a truly global personality well equipped to deal with the modern world and its challenges.
- Enable holistic development of personality with a humane and global outlook
SYLLABUS FOR EACH YEAR
Semester – I
- Financial Accounting-I
- Business Communication
- Business Economics
- Soft Skill