BCAJune 23, 2021 2022-07-11 7:36
DEPARTMENT OF COMPUTER APPLICATIONS
Achieving comprehensive recognition in the field of computer science,
- Instilling quality education over a well-made programme, Intune with the software requirements of the industry.
- Offering contemporary amenities to inculcate wisdom and cultivate skills in the propelled spheres of computer science.
- Developing linkages with world-class organizations to strengthen industry academia relationship for mutual benefit.
- The course aims at providing a comprehensive knowledge of the basics and different aspects of computer science to students.
- Foundation of computer systems, computer architecture & organization, database systems, operating systems, programming and website designing, e-commerce & multimedia applications, software testing, etc. are taught in a structured manner with relevant hands-on experience.
- The BCA Graduates are job ready to be a part of top companies like TCS, Wipro, Microsoft, Google, Infosys, Accenture, HCL, Facebook, Cognizant, Adobe, Oracle, Sun Microsystems, Flipkart, IBM, and other private firms.
- After completion of the UG degree in Computer Applications, the graduates can also pursue their PG degree in Computer Science, Computer Applications, Software Engineering, etc.
- Online Teaching / Chalk and Talk
- Video Lectures / PowerPoint Presentations
- Multiple-Choice Questions / Quiz
- Unit wise Study Material
- Question Bank and Answers
Syllabus for each year
- Tamil/ Other languages
- English – I
- Core I : Problem Solving using Python
- Practical I: Problem Solving using Python
- Allied I: Mathematics
- Basic Tamil/Advanced Tamil/Non Major Elective
- Soft Skill I
Non Major Elective I – I Semester
- Web Application
- BCA Graduates can work as a computer programmer, data scientist, systems analyst, software developer, hardware engineer, IT consultant, system engineer, system designer, IT specialist, networking engineer, database administrator, web developer, mobility tester, e-commerce specialist, programmer, software tester, etc.
- Computer professionals can build their career in numerous domains like artificial intelligence, embedded systems, ethical hacking, wireless networks, computer manufacturing, database systems, web applications, animation, computer graphics, scientific modelling, computational biology, video games development, mobile application development, data science, network administration, etc.